What Are the Benefits of Antiseptic Ointment?
Published February 10, 2014
- It can be used for the treatment of common skin infections such as infected nails or tinea.
- Prevents infection in minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Has broad spectrum bacterial, sporicidal and fungicidal activity.
- Essentially non‐irritating and non‐stinging to the skin, which is particularly important with tender cuts and grazes.
- Will not permanently stain the skin or natural fabrics.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Available in two sizes to match your needs.
Learn about which Betadine product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE