What Are the Benefits of Antiseptic Ointment?
Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is a versatile and effective antiseptic agent that has its place in the home or workplace first aid kit or medicine cabinet. Here’s why:
- It can be used for the treatment of common skin infections such as infected nails or tinea.
- Prevents infection in minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Has broad spectrum bacterial, sporicidal and fungicidal activity.
- Essentially non‐irritating and non‐stinging to the skin, which is particularly important with tender cuts and grazes.
- Will not permanently stain the skin or natural fabrics.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Available in two sizes to match your needs.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Learn about which Betadine product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE