Benefits of Betadine Antiseptic Ointment
Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is a versatile and effective antiseptic agent that has its place in the home or workplace first aid kit or medicine cabinet. Here’s why:
- It can be used for the treatment of common skin infections such as infected nails or tinea.
- Prevents infection in minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Has broad spectrum bacterial, sporicidal and fungicidal activity.
- Essentially non‐irritating and non‐stinging to the skin, which is particularly important with tender cuts and grazes.
- Will not permanently stain the skin or natural fabrics.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Available in two sizes to match your needs.