What Are the Benefits of Cold Sore Ointment?
Published October 30, 2013
The virus that causes cold sores remains in your body for life. Often it will remain dormant, but for those times when you feel a cold sore outbreak is imminent, Betadine Cold Sore Ointment is available to help stop cold sores in their tracks.
The Benefits of Betadine Cold Sore Ointment include:
- Effective in all three stages of a cold sore (pre‐blister stage, blister stage and scabbing stage)
- Can help reduce the spread of infection from one person to another. This is very important because cold sores are highly contagious.
- Will help curtail cold sore outbreaks when applied at the first signs of a cold sore i.e. usually when there is tingling or an itching sensation.
- Small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket when you’re out and about
- Handy for times when you feel the familiar tingling or itching sensation (the warning signs that a cold sore is on its way)
Learn about which Betadine product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE