TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE (the “Promoter”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin (“Disqualified Entrants”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old (“Minor”) must have parental or guardian approval to enter and further, the parent or guardian of the Minor must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents or guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the Minor entering this Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 9am (AEST) 28th July 2015 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) 10th August 2015 (the “Promotional Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, shorten or extend the Promotional Period at its sole discretion. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be published on www.betadine.com.au.
6. The winners will be selected at 10am (AEST) 12th August 2015 at 87 Yarraman Place, Virginia Qld 4014 (“Promotional Period”). The winner will be notified by Facebook message.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion. Any cost associated with entering the competition is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility.
9. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Like the Betadine Facebook page (if they have not already liked the Betadine Facebook page).
Upload a photo of a drawing of Brutus to the Betadine Facebook page or on the post indicated.
10. There is a limit of one (1) entry (“Eligible Entry”) per Eligible Entrant during the Promotional Period.
11. Eligible Entries may only be submitted by Facebook. Eligible Entrants must use a compatible browser/app to log into their individual Facebook/ account to visit www.facebook.com/BetadineAU. A Minor must be a member of Facebook aged 13 years old or over.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software). Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
14. An Eligible Entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Total prize pool is valued at $200 and is correct at the time of print and comprised of the following prizes (the “Prizes”):
10 x $20 Eftpos cards
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them).
18. Unless otherwise stipulated, Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
19. If a winner of any Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
20. If required, an unclaimed Prize draw may take place on 31st August 2015 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner will be notified by Facebook message within three days of draw.
21. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (the “Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Eligible Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
24. As a condition of accepting a Prize, each winner (or their parent or guardian, in the case the winner is under the age of 18) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter collects personal information (“Personal Information”) in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Personal Information won’t be disclosed to any overseas recipients. Eligible Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to opt out, request access, update or correct information of their Personal Information to the Promoter by writing to the Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer.Australia@sanofi.com. All Eligible Entries become the property of the Promoter. Collected Personal Information will be dealt with in accordance with the principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
27. The Promoter will retain all Eligible Entries and other records relating to this Promotion for the period required in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which all Eligible Entries will be destroyed if the Eligible Entrant has indicated on the Eligible Entry that he or she does not wish to receive any further information from the Promoter.
28. Eligible Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on Eligible Entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
29. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their Personal Information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. The information an Eligible Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. The Promoter is SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD ABN 43 076 651 959 registered office at Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Phone: (02) 8666 2000.