Betadine Antiseptic Topical Solution15mL and 100mL
Used in households around the country, this antiseptic is recommended for the antisepsis of minor cuts and abrasions and the treatment of minor skin infections. Betadine® Antiseptic Topical Solution kills bacteria commonly responsible for minor wound and minor skin infections. It will not permanently stain skin and natural fabrics.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Minor cuts / abrasions and minor skin infections
Ensure the area is clean. Apply Betadine® Antiseptic Topical Solution undiluted to the injured area two to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be covered with gauze, adhesive dressing, or bandaged if required.
- use heat prior to application.
- use if hypersensitive to iodine or povidone.
- use if neck seal is broken.
- mix with other wound treatment preparations, disinfectants, detergents or other chemicals.
- use if known to have medically diagnosed thyroid conditions
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid application over a long period of time and to large areas of the skin. If irritation, redness or swelling develops discontinue treatment and consult a doctor. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.