Anaesthetic Lozenges16 and 36 lozenges
Available Flavours: Honey & Lemon and Berry.
- Contains anaesthetic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents
- Iodine free
- Free from sugar, lactose monohydrate and gluten
Triple action relief that:
- Numbs a painful sore throat fast
- Reduces throat inflammation
- Provides antibacterial action to help kill the bacteria which can cause throat infections
- Honey & Lemon
Directions for use
- Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth.
- Every 2 to 3 hours, as required. Maximum 12 lozenges per day.
- Store below 25°C
Do not use in children under 6 years of age or if the foil seal is broken. The presence of the antibacterial agent in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat. Do not consume hot food or drink soon after using Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges as it may burn your mouth.
#1 - OTC Medicine Cough and Cold Category1
1 Survey of 13,500 people by Nielsen.